NC Massage and Bodywork Therapy Board

License Relocation

Relocating to Another State from North Carolina

If you need a letter sent on your behalf to another state where you are applying for a license, please send a $20.00 certified check or money order to the Board with a completed "Verification of License Form".  The turn-around time for this process is ten business days.  The North Carolina "Verification of License Form" can be downloaded from the Document Center.

Relocating to North Carolina From Another State

North Carolina does not have reciprocity with any state. The Board no longer grants provisional licenses or offers grandfathering. Please see the License by Endorsement page if you are moving to North Carolina from another state.